CESARE AVENIA (Ericsson)
PAOLO BERTOLUZZO (Vodafone), MAXIMO IBARRA (Wind), ALBERTO CALCAGNO (Fastweb), VINCENZO NOVARI (H3g), MARCO PATUANO (Telecom Italia), CORRADO SCIOLLA (Bt Italia), RENATO SORU (Tiscali), MARCO TRIPI (Almaviva Italia)
CARLO LUIGI ACABBI (E-Care), MARCO BRESSA (Accenture), ANTONIO CAROPPO (Sielte), LUCA Dâ€™AMBROSIO (Visiant), PIETRO GUINDANI (Vodafone), ROBERTO LOIOLA (Huawei), ANTONIO MIGLIARDI (Telecom Italia), NUNZIO MIRTILLO (Ericsson), DINA RAVERA (H3G), RUGGERO SLONGO (Colt),Â ALBERTO TRONDOLI (Metroweb),Â
History and Mission
Constituted in November 2002, ASSTEL is the not-for-profit Italian official Employers Association of the telecommunication operators (fixed, mobile, internet etc.).
It represents also Companies focused on:
- Customer-centers services (mainly outsourcers for telecommunication services);
- Management, maintenance and operations of telecommunication equipments and networks;
- Development and implementation of technological services for telecommunications;
- Multimedia and digital contents services supply.
With 45 large and medium associated companies employing about 130.000 people and almostÂ 43 billions â‚¬ total revenues in 2009, ASSTEL is the main Association in the field of Innovation and Technology; it represents and supports the telecommunications sector interests in relation to Union works rules and to technical and economic issues.
In detail, ASSTEL:
- manages relationships with the national Trade Unions;
- leads the sectorâ€™s collective national bargain (Contratto Collettivo Nazionale per le Imprese Esercenti Servizi di Telecomunicazione) with the relevant Trade Unions Organizations;
- is constitutive Part of the Telecommunication Sector integrative Pension Found â€śTelemacoâ€ť;
- directly, or trough Confindustria system, is involved in promoting the interpretation, improvement and adaptation of labour regulation;
- promotes sector initiatives for professional and managerial training;
- manages the relationships with Italian Public Authorities and Institutions to represent, promote and safeguard the technical and economic sectorial interests; particularly about:
- Tax system and Fiscal regulation
- Telecommunication related national and European regulation
- Lawful interception and related services for justice purpose
- Protection of consumersâ€™ economic and legal interest
- Relationships with Confindustria systemâ€™s Federations and Associations.
- offices: 00187Â ROME Â - 11, via Barberini
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone nÂ° +39 06.45417531
- Fax nÂ° +39 06.45417536