MASSIMO SARMI (FiberCop)
PIETRO GUIDANI – Vodafone Italia
ANDREA ANTONELLI (Almaviva Contact), ALDO BISIO (Vodafone Italia), ALBERTO CALCAGNO (Fastweb), LUIGI DE VECCHIS (Huawei Italia), JEFFREY HEDBERG (Wind Tre), EMANUELE IANNETTI (Ericsson Telecomunicazioni), ALESSANDRO PICARDI (Tim) ELISABETTA RIPA (Open Fiber), SALVATORE TURRISI (Sielte)
BARBIERI GUIDO (EI Towers), BASSO ROBERTO (Wind Tre), BONNO GIOVANNI ANDREA (BT Italia), MASSIMO CANTURI (Comdata Group) DALLA RIVA ILARIA (Vodafone Italia), FAIETA PAOLO (Tiscali Italia), FERIGO GIOVANNI (Inwit), GARGANI ANGELA (Tim), GEMMA GIANLUCA (Transcom), IBARRA MAXIMO (Sky Italia), LANDOLINA GIANLUCA (Cellnex), MANCINO ALDO (Rai Way) MELCHIORRI MATTEO (Fastweb), PISA DIEGO (In&Out), ROTA DAVIDE (Linkem), TURRISI SALVATORE (Sielte), TURRONI ANTONIO (Covisian)
LAURA DI RAIMONDO
History and Mission
Constituted in November 2002, ASSTEL is the not-for-profit Italian official Employers Association of the telecommunication operators (fixed, mobile, internet etc.).
It represents also Companies focused on:
- Customer-centers services (mainly outsourcers for telecommunication services);
- Management, maintenance and operations of telecommunication equipments and networks;
- Development and implementation of technological services for telecommunications;
- Multimedia and digital contents services supply.
With 49 large and medium associated companies employing about 120.000 people and almost 36 billions € total revenues in 2009, ASSTEL is the main Association in the field of Innovation and Technology; it represents and supports the telecommunications sector interests in relation to Union works rules and to technical and economic issues.
In detail, ASSTEL:
- manages relationships with the national Trade Unions;
- leads the sector’s collective national bargain (Contratto Collettivo Nazionale per le Imprese Esercenti Servizi di Telecomunicazione) with the relevant Trade Unions Organizations;
- is constitutive Part of the Telecommunication Sector integrative Pension Found “Telemaco”;
- directly, or trough Confindustria system, is involved in promoting the interpretation, improvement and adaptation of labour regulation;
- promotes sector initiatives for professional and managerial training;
- manages the relationships with Italian Public Authorities and Institutions to represent, promote and safeguard the technical and economic sectorial interests; particularly about:
- Tax system and Fiscal regulation
- Telecommunication related national and European regulation
- Lawful interception and related services for justice purpose
- Protection of consumers’ economic and legal interest
- Relationships with Confindustria system’s Federations and Associations.
- HQ: 00187 ROME – 11, via Barberini
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone n° +39 06.45417531
- Fax n° +39 06.45417536